The WasherCap family of devices has been designed to help provide secure fixation of the soft tissue graft in ACL reconstruction. Thanks to the WasherCap ™ design, a complete trapping of the soft tissue is achieved inside the device, without depending on the bone quality of the patient and respecting the biomechanics of the graft. WasherCap™ is the best ally for a secure fixation, with a higher retention force and better preservation of tension:
- Internal imprisonment:independent of the patient’s Bone Mineral Density (BMD), a critical and uncontrollable variable of the surgery.
- Prevents displacement: under cyclical loads thanks to its cortical positioning.
- Maximum fixation force and minimum deviation: enables a strong and secure reconstruction with minimal deviation*.
- Graft protection: screw-washer combination that prevents the transmission of movement to the implant, preserving its tension and integrity.
- Easy and reproducible technique: ideal device for both primary and secondary surgeries where the tunnel may be damaged.